Common Use Forms

Please feel free to download these forms. You can use these Divine Money University forms in your business and maximize your tax deductions.   

New Business Checklist

As you build your business, it is essential to you have the financial and tax actions covered,  right off the bat.

Put your mind at ease and use this Divine Money University checklist to make sure you everything in line.

If you have a Sole-Proprietor business, I recommend applying for an EIN number even though you are not required to. This will secure your personal information from other businesses.

DMU Doc 5.C New Business Check List


Business Use of Home

If you work from your home, this Divine Money University form will assist you to calculate expenses related to your home office deduction.

You do want to track these expense There are specific IRS regulations as to the condition and use of space requirements for home office and it is important to follow these.


101 Usual Business Expense


I put this list together to give you a quick look at deductible expenses. This is a Divine Money University quick guide to 101 usual business expenses.

DMU Doc 2.E 101 Usual Business Expenses


Divine Money University

Check out DMU Courses here 


W9 Form

When a business pays an independent contractor $600 or more over the course of a tax year, it is required to report these payments to the IRS on an information return called form 1099-MISC. Businesses use the name, address and Social Security or tax identification number from form W-9 to complete form 1099-MISC

Comments are closed.